Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Something Sweet



This little, sweet thing, actually quite big cake (12 inch round, 2- 2inch layer), is the largest cake I have baked. It was fun to create a 50th Anniversary cake for my Church. It took two days, many hours, and three separate layers before I didn't break the top one. I am slowly learning, trying my hand at different techniques. My next step: finding a Fab-u-lous butter cream icing recipe and working on fondant. Enjoy this something sweet, "Simply Created" cake by Cole.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for stopping by Simply Created by Cole. I love this space for conversation and community. Won't you join us on this journey?!{Please keep this space honoring to God and to those who visit, thank you.} Love, Cole

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...