Monday, March 8, 2010

Trust

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight." Proverbs 3:5-6

As I sit here, hands at the keyboard, I can't help but trust that God has plans for this blog. What they are? I don't know. I trust in the fact that God has given me a desire to share with others, a desire for the written Word of God, and a desire to grow daily deeper with Him. Will it be hard? Sure. Will at times I wonder what His plans are? Don't we all at points in our life. But, I will trust in Him. I will step out in faith and see where He takes me. Will I always get it right? No, yet I will still trust in Him.

Dear reader, as you follow along on this journey. I pray that it shines Hope upon your day. Hope in a God that is bigger than us, that is bigger than our present circumstance. I don't profess to have the answers or that my own life is perfect. I only have the desire to share what God provides, what He directs.

So... welcome on this journey with me as I learn along the way. Thank you for you grace and love. Thank you to those family members and friends who have encouraged me to step out in faith and "Go for it." It will be real, but God will guide the way.

Love in HIM... xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for stopping by Simply Created by Cole. I love this space for conversation and community. Won't you join us on this journey?!{Please keep this space honoring to God and to those who visit, thank you.} Love, Cole

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...