Thursday, April 1, 2010

Hello April!

A new month, a new...





I have been *secretly* (not even my "besties" knew) looking at these for a very long time and by very I'm talking about the last three years. I just haven't been able to justify buying something like that for myself. I have been keeping an eye out, searching the ads, watching the sales, and finally...oh finally things worked out! A friend, my Women's Bible study leader, brought up one night at Bible study that she had one and was ready to pass it on. OH BOY!!! My heart sang, the possibilities of cakes and baked goodies to come danced in my head. I am so thankful to her for her kindness. "Thank You!" So excited, that even something as small as this, a desire for this was answered. Maybe not in "my time," but answered!

What are you waiting on? What are your desires? Be still in the presence of the Lord, and wait patiently for him to act. - Psalms 37:7 Answers do come. No matter how small they may seem to be. God does act.

Ohhhh....the cakes to come. I do believe two very important people in my life have an Anniversary coming up!!! Hmm....now only to decide on the flavor of cake.

Love in Him...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for stopping by Simply Created by Cole. I love this space for conversation and community. Won't you join us on this journey?!{Please keep this space honoring to God and to those who visit, thank you.} Love, Cole

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...