Thursday, April 22, 2010

"Only You"

I'm loving Adie Camps' new album, "Just You and Me." So much so, I want to share it with you. It is very worshipful, uplifting, and praising. These past two weeks through crazy, busy teaching, sinus infection, jaw/muscle problems (not being able to open my mouth at all), and just the stress of having to get so much done in so little time the songs on her album are resonating. Here are the lyrics to one of those songs, that have become a worshipful time for me in worshiping my Creator of Heaven and Earth. I wouldn't stop just here at these lyrics, but check out her album.



1 comment:

  1. I love her sound! I want to get her album now. Thanks for introducing me!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for stopping by Simply Created by Cole. I love this space for conversation and community. Won't you join us on this journey?!{Please keep this space honoring to God and to those who visit, thank you.} Love, Cole

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...