Thursday, May 20, 2010

Rainbows and thunderstorms

There has always been something about the way the sunlight plays off the clouds that catches my eye. The way a sunset can change your whole perspective, can slow you down, stop you in your tracks and you allow yourself to just be. Last night we had quite the display from several storms around us and passing over us. Below are some shots taken of that beauty. Allow yourself to slow down, stop, and just be. Be with the One who is Glory. Who has given us so many promises in His Word. One of the images captures one of those promises: Genesis 9:13 (New International Version) I have set my rainbow in the clouds, and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and the earth. What is the promise you ask? What is the verse talking about? Well, I challenge you to search it out. Search out God's many promises He has given to each of us. They are there. You only need to search, ask, He is waiting.

2 comments:

  1. thank you for posting my buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your welcome! I love your shop and blog! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for stopping by Simply Created by Cole. I love this space for conversation and community. Won't you join us on this journey?!{Please keep this space honoring to God and to those who visit, thank you.} Love, Cole

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...