Thursday, July 15, 2010

Ahhh boy...

photo credit courtesy of weheartit

I just smiled when I saw this image on weheartit...
they are two things that I enjoy...
Friends (the TV show and the real ones)...
and creating...
blogger style and crafty style...

Looking at the calendar...
checking out birthdays coming up...
it dawned on me...

Summer-is-almost-over...
Nooo.....

In a few short weeks I will be heading back to school...
not as a student but as a teacher to some really great fourth graders...
I *love* teaching...
seeing my students understand something for the first time...
having the opportunity to watch them learn and grow...

It is with this revelation of how soon summer will be coming to an end that I say...
"Ahhh boy..."
There is still so much that I would like to do...
traveling...
crafting...
blogging...
catching up with those I haven't had a chance to yet...
preparing for an awesome women's retreat coming up...

With all these aspirations I have a question for you...

Do you have any great sites, resources, books into better understanding the blogger/handmade shop world?

I'd love to be able to learn as much as I can...
To keep...

Teaching my *wonderful* fourth graders (see ya guys soon)...
Blogging (the ins-and outs of it)...
Crafting (creating some *Pretties*..more to come SOON!)...
And, dreaming those big dreams!

Have a lovely Day!
~Nicole~



2 comments:

  1. i just realized the other day that summer was almost over for us, too. my son starts kindergarten in less then a month and i'm still kind of in denial. thank goodness for amazing people like you that are teachers and can put a momma's mind at ease.

    you asked about books and i can recommend two that i love- blogging for bliss is amazing and also the handmade marketplace. so helpful and very current reads. hope that helps! enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Heather!! On Amazon now...(tehe):)

    Enjoy the time with your son..Kindergarten will be great...I sent you an email!

    ~Nicole~

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for stopping by Simply Created by Cole. I love this space for conversation and community. Won't you join us on this journey?!{Please keep this space honoring to God and to those who visit, thank you.} Love, Cole

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...