Friday, July 23, 2010

And then, they were "owned"

I heart sunglasses...
Big, Fat, Puffy *heart* sunglasses...
See these babies...


Found on a fabulous trip to Chicago...
Toured the fabulous city of Chicago...
went by plane, train, and car...
Took a week long trip with a best friend and her family to the North Carolina beaches...
survived mowing on the Deere...
survived recess duty...
survived endless accounts of being thrown into my "suitcase" of a purse...

And what happens today...
As I step out of my car...
take two steps up the drive-way...

They slip from my head...
 slowly break apart in mid-air (seriously parts were a flying)...
and land at my feet.

Seriously??
How did that just happen?
"Owned" in an instant.

~Happy note~
I have an excuse to pick out a new pair of shades!
Because their a necessity right?!


photo credit courtesy of weheartit

2 comments:

  1. Haha...I feel your pain. I love sunglass too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Pain it was. (tehe) I've found some red ones since then...cheap too! Just in case they decide to bust in mid-air again. HAHA

    Love your pillow that you made!
    ~Nicole~

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for stopping by Simply Created by Cole. I love this space for conversation and community. Won't you join us on this journey?!{Please keep this space honoring to God and to those who visit, thank you.} Love, Cole

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...