Thursday, July 15, 2010

Chick Click Carnival

Welcome to Simply Created by Cole.

Today I am participating in a Chick Click Carnival hosted by Today's Creative Blog and Laurie from The Tip Junkie. The purpose of Chick Click Carnival is to meet other bloggers and some great shops!

Simply Created by Cole is a journey of creations, life, and the hope of God. I love all things simple, beautiful, and handmade...It may be written words, great times with family and friends, or a really great handmade flower pin (the list goes on..). I have a passion to share the hope of God with others through writing and creating. Hence...Simply Created. My name is Nicole, but those closest to me call me Cole. I am created in the image of God and enjoying this journey called life!

I want to share with you one of my favorite all time posts thus far, Women of Faith:Favorite Summer Time Memory. It is a post dedicated to one of my favorite summer time memories, bike riding. It is full of family fun, hope, and lessons learned.

My favorite peep of the week is, Bobbityboo. Bobby, from Utah, describes her blog as, "Do Your Part to Make the World a Cuter Place to live."  Her blog is full of the cutest of cutest creations where she also hosts an Etsy shop. One of her favorite things is to, "take a big piece of nothingness and turn it into something totally cute and worthwhile."

Here's a sneak peek of some of her cuties:
photo credit courtesy of bobbityboo

You can check out your favorite peeps here:

Check them out and take a look around here too!
Thanks for stopping in...

~Nicole~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for stopping by Simply Created by Cole. I love this space for conversation and community. Won't you join us on this journey?!{Please keep this space honoring to God and to those who visit, thank you.} Love, Cole

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...