Monday, July 19, 2010

Easy Peezy Mexicorn Dip

Hi!
How was your weekend?
I hope that you enjoyed the "lazy days" of summer. ;)

Today I wanted to share with you one of my favorite go-to recipes...
It's super quick...
and Easy Peezy...

~MEXICORN DIP~

You will need:
1 small crockpot or it can be cooked on the stove
1 can Mexicorn
1 can Rotell (I usually use the Mild, but any will do)
1 package of Cream Cheese
Chili Powder to taste (optional)

The Process:
Are you ready?
Open up all ingredients...
Pour into crockpot or pan...
Cook until smooth and creamy (stirring along the way)...
Enjoy!!

Really... that is all there is to it!
Easy Peezy, right!?

I love this recipe because I usually always have these ingredients on hand...
just grab some tortilla chips and you're set to go...

You can always throw one of these (sombreros) in for fun...
(taken several years ago at a Cinco De Mayo party... ;))

What is your favorite Easy Peezy Go-To recipe?

Have a lovely day!
~Nicole~

3 comments:

  1. Hi Nicole, Just found you from the 31DBBB challenge. Not sure why, but this recipe seems to be screaming for some velveeta too. Mmmm...

    This is a great idea for last-minute guests. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm...I think Velveeta would be yummy too! Let me know if you try it and what you think!

    Have a wonderful day!
    ~Nicole~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicole,
    Thanks for stopping by my blog....I'm hoping to have more content by the end of the #31dbbb. The background w/ the photo was really easy - it's on blogger's dashboard>>design tab>>template designer. You should check it out - lots of cool new stuff.

    hmmmm...my kids will eat this:
    ham and cheese sandwhiches on mini-blue berry bagels (sara lee) with plain cream cheese instead of mayo.
    I give them baby carrots w/ ranch dressing to tide them over until the sandwiches are made.

    I don't know why...but it's much better on the blueberry bagels than the plain bagels.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for stopping by Simply Created by Cole. I love this space for conversation and community. Won't you join us on this journey?!{Please keep this space honoring to God and to those who visit, thank you.} Love, Cole

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...