Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Favorite Things...July

Here's a short list of my favorite things for July...
Some simple, some handmade, all beautiful.

Real Simple Magazine

Zumba (a great work out!)

Pottery Barn Magazine (especially this August issue)

This fabric:
(on my list to make something new!)


These large vases...DIY by me...found from several blogs:
(can you believe...each one only cost $2! I'll be posting a how-to next week and the source)

A new "Sassy" pin made by Simply Created by Cole:

I know July isn't over yet, but these were/are too good not to share!
What are some of your favorite things??  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for stopping by Simply Created by Cole. I love this space for conversation and community. Won't you join us on this journey?!{Please keep this space honoring to God and to those who visit, thank you.} Love, Cole

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...