Tuesday, July 13, 2010

How I roll...(sew style)

Not too long ago ;)...
I posted Sew Happy...
Creating some pretty things...
Out of lovely fabric...
In a great workspace...

Well, at that time my sewing machine was out-of-order...
It is now fixed thanks to a ROCK-STAR sewing mom...
So...
in-between all the Showers of Celebrations...
and...
hanging out with some great family and friends...
I've had some time to get my sewing organized...

Here's How I Roll (sew style)...

(My favorite pin-cushion holder)


(Inspiration wall...photo frame on left taken by my friend Rachel on our summer hike, photo frame right taken by Chandra, some GA-REAT storage below them...Hobby Lobby clearance find...keeps all the things I use often with in reach, but out of the way)


(Must have ribbon jar for ruffles, pins, and pretties)

 
(Some great storage...notice any theme yet??)


(My favorite thing EV-VER! A cute little framed box to hold all my thread...found on my Memorial Weekend: Texas Style girls' road trip)

How do you roll?
Come back tomorrow for a sneak peek at some *pretties* that I have been working on. 

Photo credit courtesy of Simply Created by Cole 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for stopping by Simply Created by Cole. I love this space for conversation and community. Won't you join us on this journey?!{Please keep this space honoring to God and to those who visit, thank you.} Love, Cole

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...