Wednesday, July 28, 2010

"O My Lanta..."

My heart stopped...
For just a little bit today...
while working on the blog ...
I LOST my background and some wording...

"O My Lanta..."
but the problem was solved by Casey at Hot Bliggity Blog...
she responded quickly...
seconds to be exact...
and talked me through it all...

THANK YOU Casey and Hot Bliggity Blog!!!...
You ROCK!!


photo credit courtesy of weheartit
*Coming soon...Easy Peezy PB Kiss Cookies (a great recipe for anyone or to send with a college-bound student)

2 comments:

  1. I know the feeling - I hit some random key, and a post I had been working on for what seemed like forever suddenly disappeared. Got it back, thank goodness!

    Love the blog - You've got a new follower.

    Hope you'll stop by: http://addingtonmom.blogspot.com

    Stopping by from the SITS #31DBBB Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scary huh??...

    I've been wanting to do a new header, button, and nav bar, but not sure how. I'm tried tried the nav button, but when I go to post it...it's HUGE!

    Glad you got your blog fixed!!! :)

    Thank you for the nice comment and following...I will definitely stop by your blog, can't wait!

    How are you liking the SITS 31DBBB Challenge?? I'm a few days behind.

    ~Nicole~

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for stopping by Simply Created by Cole. I love this space for conversation and community. Won't you join us on this journey?!{Please keep this space honoring to God and to those who visit, thank you.} Love, Cole

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...