Thursday, July 22, 2010

A Reveal!!!

Remember these fabric napkins???

They were a part of a *Pretties* Sneak Peek...

Well...
Today I'm revealing the goodness that came out of those $1.00 and $1.50 fabric napkins.
The goodness of an evening spent with a great mom...
The goodness of memories from my childhood and hearing the whirring of the sewing machine
while she sewed, sewed, sewed away.

The goodness that is this lovely beauty...
that only cost the price of the fabric napkins (I had everything else)...
to be turned into.......


A fun apron with some of my favorite colors!




What is some goodness you have created?

8 comments:

  1. You have a great looking blog. I'm glad I found you on blogfrog.
    I was wondering what you used for your apron ties? I love aprons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the nice comments! Blogfrog is great isn't it?! I used some left over ribbon that I had. It's stiffer than normal ribbon and then I just sewed it along both edges for stability. Do you make aprons too?

    ~Nicole~

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness. what a fabulous blog! I've been in heaven looking around.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Hannah for your sweet comments! Thank you for the support!

    ~Nicole~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nicole, your apron turned out wonderful! I can't believe you used napkins! Genius! It's so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Amanda! I love re-purposing things. I couldn't resist when I saw the design and colors.

    ~Nicole~

    ReplyDelete
  7. fabulous idea...I have so many napkins that I but just because I love the print. These would make great Christmas gifts.

    Thanks for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Kate! What a fantastic idea for Christmas! I'd love to see some of your aprons when you have them finished!

    ~Nicole~

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for stopping by Simply Created by Cole. I love this space for conversation and community. Won't you join us on this journey?!{Please keep this space honoring to God and to those who visit, thank you.} Love, Cole

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...