Friday, July 16, 2010

A Thank You and the cupcake of *Pretties*

photo credit courtesy of weheartit

Thank you to my readers and followers...
Just wanted you to know that I appreciate your support and such *sweet* comments...
Everyone IRL and my new bloggy friends...
Your comments mean so much and are an encouragement!

This week I've been giving some Sneak Peeks at some *Pretties*...
Today I'm going to show you a few finished projects from the handmade world...
(Boy, do I love me some handmade *Pretties*, *sigh*)...

I've been busy hand-sewing...
Spending some time with a great brother...
And working on some summer projects around the house ...
It's been so busy, that next week I will post on Fruit for the Soul...
Thank you for being so patient with me... :)


Here are some handmade *Pretties*...
created by me...
(I'm learning...slowly, but surely...;))
My inspiration...
my friends' cute little baby girls!

something *sweet* for a little girl



or a *cupcake* to top it off!

Or, how about some *Rosy* studs ?!

*Pretties* pictures courtesy of Simply Created by Cole

4 comments:

  1. Hi, I just stumbled upon your lovely blog! I love all of your pretties, especially the blue "cupcake". So cute! I am just starting out in the blog world too! By the way, I love your blog title and the meaning behind i!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m following you now on New Friend Friday! Please follow me back on my blog “Inspire!”

    Ron

    http://inspiredbyron.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both for stopping by...great photographs and writings from your blogs..hope you come back and visit!

    ~Nicole~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nicole - You asked me about balancing teaching, blogging and life.... Well, I'm not sure yet. My blog is just 1 month old so I am not sure what will happen when I return to school. It's been easy to stay on top it over the summer! I also have 2 children and am a single mom so once school starts for the 3 of us...well life gets crazy! I might give myself just one hour-ish per night during the week to do blogging, maybe after my kids are in bed, 9:30-11ish. I will figure something out since I am really enjoying blogging! What about you?

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for stopping by Simply Created by Cole. I love this space for conversation and community. Won't you join us on this journey?!{Please keep this space honoring to God and to those who visit, thank you.} Love, Cole

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...