Monday, July 12, 2010

What flower inspires you...

Watching HGTV Design Star this weekend they posed this question to their two teams...
What flower inspires or speaks to you?

Each team member went into the flower shop, picked the flower that inspires them the most...
from there they "took off" on their design challenge...
if you want to know how it went, I'll let you check it out...;)

Anywhoo...I loved that question, "What flower inspires you?"...
So, I decided to answer that for you...so you can get to know me better...
AND...
I'd love to hear what flower inspires you the most...
Here goes...


First of all, I love the timing of this question! Just today, after picking up a few groceries at the local store, I was oh so tempted to pick up some flowers... *sigh*
Sadly...I did not...
But, happy for my checkbook! :)

Secondly, I love flowers so much I honestly can not choose just one!
There are actually three that speak to me, inspire me the most!

HERE...

THEY...

ARE...

 ~White Roses~
Simple...
Elegant...
Timeless...
Classic...
 (these beauties will someday make it into a very *special* bouquet)

~ (Bright) Pink Roses~
Elegant...
Classic...
Fun...
Vibrant..
(never would've thought myself as a pink girl, but Yep, oh...how I swoon over these)

~Sunflowers~
Vivid...
Bright...
Fun...
Simple...
(these speak to the country girl heart...so many memories...so many pictures...
I've got 8X10's of these lovelies in my home)

I'd love to hear...
What flower speaks to, inspires you???

I'd love to read your comments!!

Keep checking in this week for some more...
Fruit for your Soul...
and...
Heart Creations...

Photo credits courtesy of weheartit




2 comments:

  1. Irises inspire me. They're simple, beautiful, and fragile yet durable. In fact, their colors are so brilliant that you can't help but notice them. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love things simple and beautiful! So true about Irises.
    ~Nicole~

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for stopping by Simply Created by Cole. I love this space for conversation and community. Won't you join us on this journey?!{Please keep this space honoring to God and to those who visit, thank you.} Love, Cole

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...