Friday, July 9, 2010

What reminds you??

A good friend awhile back asked me if I collected anything...
other than the mandatory cute scarf, purse, or jacket *sigh*...
my reply was, "No, not really. I really don't like a lot of clutter."
To which her reply was, "You sure have a lot of nature pictures on Facebook."

And, as I processed what she said I realized that she was right...
In almost every album I have a picture of something from nature...
whether it is flowers, the first frost of the season, a storm rolling through, or a sunflower field *sigh again*...
I have tons of pictures...

I love the colors, the stillness, the peace that comes from those shots and from being outside in general...
It is a constant reminder to me of Gods' greatness and goodness...
How He could create something so beautiful for us to enjoy...

I'm not a professional photographer, I don't even profess to be...
 all I do is point and click when something catches my eye...
sometimes it turns out and sometimes it doesn't...

But, I do want to share some of the Greatness of Gods' creation in picture form with you...
All of them where taken by me, Simply Created by Cole...
some on a bright, sunny day...
others while *chasing* tornadoes with my sister and sometimes mom...
in the Kansas countryside...

(lots of photos coming up ;)
(all photos are as they were when taken...no photo shop)

Photo credits courtesy of Simply Created by Cole

What reminds you of Gods' greatness and goodness??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for stopping by Simply Created by Cole. I love this space for conversation and community. Won't you join us on this journey?!{Please keep this space honoring to God and to those who visit, thank you.} Love, Cole

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...