Monday, August 23, 2010

80's Music and Peaches Galore!

This weekend was a great way to end the first two days of school...
Where I hope my students were NOT wishing to be Saved By the Bell.
Their teacher sure was, only because I was e.x.h.a.u.s.t.e.d.
And, only because I've enjoyed way too much (can that even be possible?)...
the long, lazy days of summer.

Saturday I met up with some friends...
The ones from a great Texas Road-Trip...
(you can read about it here).

We jammed out to some (insert Tony-the-Tiger voice here) GAA-REAT music...

Headed for this...



(we really did know where we were going)

To do some of this:


Object is this:



Taking some time to do this:



(It was H.O.T.)

Before heading to this:


And, coming home with all this!





All for $10.00!!!
You definitely can't get that at the grocery store.

So, what do I have planned next?

Making some peach jam (tutorial coming....oye! I hope it works!), making some peach pies (there's a Birthday coming up), and freezing some apples for later baking.

Whew!!

Speaking of fruit...
Have you checked out this fruit??

Have a Great Day!
~Cole~

Pictures property of Simply Created by Cole

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I remember how exhausting those first days of a new school year are! Praying for lots of energy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lara!!!!

    Working on some writings. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for stopping by Simply Created by Cole. I love this space for conversation and community. Won't you join us on this journey?!{Please keep this space honoring to God and to those who visit, thank you.} Love, Cole

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...