Friday, August 20, 2010

Apples to Apples

Hello...
so glad that you are here at Simply Created by Cole...

Yesterday was the first day of school...
I teach fourth grade...
a great class I might add...
It was a great day!

I'm taking a trip with some friends to an orchard tomorrow...
To get some scrumptious apples and peaches to bake with...YUM!
I can smell the apple and peach pie now.

I'm also hoping to get some great pictures...
I will definitely share!!

I'm so ready for fall!


Are You?

Want some other recipes??
Go HERE
Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Doesn't it?!?! Hoping someday I can make one that looks that nice!

    ~Nicole~

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for stopping by Simply Created by Cole. I love this space for conversation and community. Won't you join us on this journey?!{Please keep this space honoring to God and to those who visit, thank you.} Love, Cole

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...