Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Calling all coffee lovers...

Yay, it is Wednesday!
One day until we get students...
two days until the weekend...
and I have this...


Definitely not Starbucks...
Definitely not from the "cool" coffee shop...
but good.

Good for the early mornings...
Good for the evenings working late...
and all between.

You see...
earlier this week, dreaded Monday...
I had none... {it wasn't pretty}

Really, in the grand scheme of things...
of all things eternal...
its not important...

it is nice to have though...
to get through a looong week!

So, I made a drive to the nearest small town {there are no grocery stores in my small town}
and picked some up...
until I can get something a little more "cool." LOL...

To brighten it up just a bit...
it traveled in this...


A very cool, very insulated, non-drippy, washable coffee shop "lookin" cup, that I found for $5 at Wal-Mart.
Did I mention...it doesn't drip, nor leak, and keeps it hot {for a long, long time}?

What do you do when you run out???  

Have a lovely day!
~Cole~

{I was not compensated for the above mentioned...just sharing my own thoughts}


2 comments:

  1. Well, it's not Just Love Coffee...JK. When I was a little girl I loved that stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking at the espresso ground! I can't decide which one. Any suggestions? I know it will be so much better than what I have right now! :)I use way more than the 4 teaspoons they call for.

    Sent ya an email.

    ~Nicole~

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for stopping by Simply Created by Cole. I love this space for conversation and community. Won't you join us on this journey?!{Please keep this space honoring to God and to those who visit, thank you.} Love, Cole

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...