Thursday, August 12, 2010

{easy} button

So busy...
can I get an Amen?
...sometimes I wish I had an Easy button (don't we all).

The school year has officially begun...
preparing for my Fabulous students...
of whom each of them are shinning stars!!

Doing some writing...
making goals for more sewing of *Pretties*...
you can get a peek here!

Working on a women's retreat...
that will provide nourishment for the soul...
planning an apple orchard extravaganza.
Deciding on mirror or chalkboard from the previous post...

Writing lists...
crossing off things on those lists...
adding more to the list...
dreaming...
planning...
setting goals...
Living.

What are you up to?

Have you voted yet?
On the "Mirror,Mirror" post??
If not, head on over! 








4 comments:

  1. Reading about going back to school makes me sad :-( This is the first year in five years that I haven't been anxiously preparing for students. Have a great school year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lara for the school wishes! I love reading your posts and how God is using you and your family! Blessings on the adoption journey!! :)

    ~Nicole~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit. I am a teacher as well. Grade 4. Good luck with the start of your school year and Happy Birthday! Your blog is very inspirational!! Hope to chat again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Angelina for the school and birthday wishes! Guess what?!?! I'm a 4th grade teacher as well too! We should definitely chat. :)


    ~Nicole~

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for stopping by Simply Created by Cole. I love this space for conversation and community. Won't you join us on this journey?!{Please keep this space honoring to God and to those who visit, thank you.} Love, Cole

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...