Monday, August 30, 2010

He's always there...

God is working...
Moving, rearranging...
Opening my eyes to bigger plans than I can even imagine.

In the stillness of peace...
in the quietness of trust...

God is always there.
He has promised it.

He desires for us to dream bigger, live bigger, love greater...
more than we can comprehend.

He has a way of working, that only He receive the Glory.
God is in the business of being there.

Longing for us to seek Him, search His ways, trust completely.
 
I am reminded of such a time...
2005, Missions Mexico Youth Trip...
God was working on my heart long before this trip...
asking me, "Will you trust me?"

It is on this trip that God was there...
Showing me His love through the people of Mexico.
One in particular...
 
 
Meet Alejandria...
A beautiful child of God, Woman, Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Friend...

Everyday God placed this woman in my path...
Everyday she sought me out to say, "Holla."
It is the last day that God blew down all barriers of communication,
the day that God asked me to give her a special ring, one that I had *found* when I accepted Jesus into my heart,
that day God prepared me for future events that only He knew.

Alejandria and I were able to communicate with one another...
each of us understanding enough of each others native language (I had been practicing my Spanish)...
to share about God...
to share we are both believers...
to share about our families...
our lives...
to have the priceless gift of a friend/sister in Christ.

That day God worked beyond my comprehension and He still does.
He's always there...
Waiting for us, longing for us, to come to Him.

To teach us, guide us, show us things bigger than ourselves.
That day God showed me His love...
in Mexico,
from a dear friend/sister in Christ named Alejandria...
that I know deep in my heart He put in my path.

Since that time...
God has provided a new ring...
the promise of new dreams that He is revealing to me.

I know that as I set the Lord always before me, He will hold me by my right hand. (Psalm 16:8 paraphrased)

You see...
He's always there.

Love,
Cole




2 comments:

Thank You for stopping by Simply Created by Cole. I love this space for conversation and community. Won't you join us on this journey?!{Please keep this space honoring to God and to those who visit, thank you.} Love, Cole

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...