Thursday, August 26, 2010

it's been a while...fingerprints of God

Hello peeps!
I know it's been a while since the last post...
It's the first full week of school and I'm getting into a routine...FINALLY

I stumbled upon Beki's post, "Fingerprint Friday" and...
it was perfect timing.
Perfect timing in the middle of a busy week.

 Beki says, "look around you and see where YOU can see God's fingerprints. Is it in nature? Kids? Animals? Where do you see them?"
She got it from Steven Curtis Chapman's song Fingerprints of God.

Perfect...
Perfect question...
Perfect thought to ponder...
to bring me back.
To slow me down.
To focus on what is true and lasting.

So, where do I see the Fingerprints of God??

In Nature.
The beauty of a sunset.
The beauty of light shinning through the clouds.
The beauty in a sunflower.
The beauty of a wheat field against the blazing, blue sky.

Below are some photos of that beauty that I have taken.






Photos property of SimplyCreatedbyCole


Take some time today and see, "Where do you see the Fingerprints of God?"

Also, head over to Beki's Blog here.

2 comments:

Thank You for stopping by Simply Created by Cole. I love this space for conversation and community. Won't you join us on this journey?!{Please keep this space honoring to God and to those who visit, thank you.} Love, Cole

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...