Wednesday, August 11, 2010

"Mirror, Mirror"

Remember the antique store I talked about?
Where I found a great mirror...
Full of possibilities...
Here is what I have so far.


The "Before"

(in all its brassiness....yuck!)

But looking closer...


(it has some really great details)

Right now it looks like this:


In the process of being painted Heirloom White (love that color)

And...
wondering...
will it be...

"Mirror, Mirror on the wall"
or
"Chalkboard, Chalkboard on the wall"

What do you think???

2 comments:

  1. I vote for chalkboard!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    Desi
    http://www.weeshare.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for voting and stopping in! Plan on working on some more of it tomorrow.

    Glad I found your blog! Great info., inspiration, and reads! Will be returning to it! :)

    The owls....Love'em

    ~Nicole~

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for stopping by Simply Created by Cole. I love this space for conversation and community. Won't you join us on this journey?!{Please keep this space honoring to God and to those who visit, thank you.} Love, Cole

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...