Tuesday, August 3, 2010

"You had me at..."

Nope, this isn't a throw back to Jerry McGuire...
Although, that line is quite iconic...
When I hear that line what comes to mind is the endless Sterling Roses...
'cuz I am a flower girl...
 
I plant them, I put them in vases, I even wear cute flower pins...*Sigh*
The idea of this phrase all came about this morning...
while catching up on some favorite Blog Peeps...
Gussy  (you've got to check out her AH-MAZING blog and handmade shop)posted an awesome video, In The Name of Love...
then she asked what our favorite verses are... 

Well...God had me at...

Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you not harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future. 

and...

Proverbs 3:5-6 (you can find this posted in the footer of my blog...keep scrolling down)
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your paths straight.

Enjoy this great video...(I just love the inspiration that comes from great blogs)
Thanks Gussy!


In The Name of Love from Bianca Juarez on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for stopping by Simply Created by Cole. I love this space for conversation and community. Won't you join us on this journey?!{Please keep this space honoring to God and to those who visit, thank you.} Love, Cole

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...