Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Coincidences a.k.a. small miracles

"Coincidences are small miracles where God prefers to remain anonymous."
{please help me to remember who this quote is from, pretty please}

Last night I was reminded {again} that God often works in coincidences...
a.k.a small miracles.

I am a planner, a thinker, a list maker.
I do not make big decisions fast.
{trust me...ask my family, my close friends}

But, last night...
I was so encouraged.
By people, situations God put in my path that...
My heart is beating fast...
God is whispering...
I am encouraged.

Encouraged to step out in faith...
take some God sized risks...
and trust what may come.

I'm dreaming those big dreams...
those God sized dreams.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for stopping by Simply Created by Cole. I love this space for conversation and community. Won't you join us on this journey?!{Please keep this space honoring to God and to those who visit, thank you.} Love, Cole

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...