Monday, September 13, 2010

Each New Day...

"Each New Day is a Blessing"
I have a wood sign hanging in my dinning room with that saying on it...
I see it every day as I head out the door for work...

That quote (I don't know the author) has been on my mind the last day or so.
God is speaking...
Softly,
Gently,
Quietly.

He is speaking to my heart.
Speaking of the beauty that comes at each new day.
Speaking of the blessings that come each new day.
Speaking of the beauty that comes in a peace that surpasses all understanding.

It is like the peace in the first morning light of sunrise.
Everything so still, so quiet, so at peace.

A peace that surpasses all understanding He has promised.
A peace that I don't need to try and figure out...
but...
one to rest in...
each new day.

What is a blessing for you today?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for stopping by Simply Created by Cole. I love this space for conversation and community. Won't you join us on this journey?!{Please keep this space honoring to God and to those who visit, thank you.} Love, Cole

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...