Tuesday, September 28, 2010

In a tunnel...

Right now...
I feel as I'm in a tunnel...
Can't concentrate,
Can't stay focused,
Gotta stay busy.

Last night my Grandpa went to be with Jesus.
The entire family was with him as he took that walk.
It was hard.
It is hard.
But, I know he is dancing the polka with Grandma in heaven.

I am so thankful and grateful for those moments with him last night.
Thank you for your prayers...
Your support...
Especially, when life is re-arranged.

The service is this week.
It will be a little bit before I get back to the regular posts.
Thank you for understanding.

Even though I feel I am in this tunnel...
I know...
that God is here.
He is with our family.
He is speaking to my heart...
through verses...
through hymns...
through the prayers and encouragement of you.

Love,
Cole

2 comments:

  1. I hate to hear this. I am so so sorry for your loss...

    {hugs}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lauren for your thoughts and hugs.

    Cole

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for stopping by Simply Created by Cole. I love this space for conversation and community. Won't you join us on this journey?!{Please keep this space honoring to God and to those who visit, thank you.} Love, Cole

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...