Tuesday, September 7, 2010

in the Waiting...

Waiting room...
mindless show on TV...
annoying fly buzzing around the room...

Doing what it takes to stay busy.
Reading (really just flipping through the pages of the magazine)...
waiting...
writing (in a journal I carry every where)...
waiting...
calling...
waiting...
talking to the nurse...
waiting.

Waiting...
Praying...
Decisions...

Still asked for my grandpa.

Waiting for that "11th hour"...
when God reveals Himself...
gives the answer...
points the way.

Praying for the Peace...
Comfort...
Grace...
and 
Love...
that can only come from God.

My heart hurts...
it is heavy...
I love my grandpa...
love him so much.

He is the man that taught me to Polka...
he is the man who says, "Don't drive too fast, but don't let anyone pass ya either."
He is where I get my determination.





Will you please join us in prayer?

2 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful poem Cole. I'm praying for him, you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your prayers Reese. I know my family is thankful for them too. It is a hard time, very hard.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for stopping by Simply Created by Cole. I love this space for conversation and community. Won't you join us on this journey?!{Please keep this space honoring to God and to those who visit, thank you.} Love, Cole

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...