Monday, September 6, 2010

Re-arranged {an urgent prayer request}

A call...
just one call can re-arrange everything...

Today, dear blog readers, I am asking for prayer...
being very open and honest.
Tonight my grandpa was taken to the ER ...
He was diagnosed with a large aneurysm in his stomach...
He is 90 and listed as critical.
They just flew him to a larger hospital where he will have emergency surgery.

Please keep him, his name is Henry, in your prayers.
Please keep our family in your prayers

At this time we are waiting...
trusting in the peace...
leaning on the peace...
that can only come from God.

Plans re-arranged, life re-arranged...
I will post when I can and when I know more...
I hope for your patience in that blog posts for a while may be re-arranged.

Praying for a peace that surpasses all understanding, a peace that only God can give when...
life is re-arranged.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for stopping by Simply Created by Cole. I love this space for conversation and community. Won't you join us on this journey?!{Please keep this space honoring to God and to those who visit, thank you.} Love, Cole

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...