Monday, September 20, 2010

seesaws and logs...

Oh My...
I can not believe it's really been almost an entire week since I've posted last.
I feel as though I've been on one of these...
{or three}


At some times...
it has actually felt a little more like this...


{I just laughed when I saw this picture.}
How true does it feel...
When you get into a routine and 
life happens.
Plans get thrown out the window...
deadlines sneak up on ya.

I realize I didn't even get to Weekend Thoughts...
 Can you forgive me?
Give me a chance to get the "logs" balanced?

Cuz' I so love what I do here...
sharing creations, life, and the hope of God.

Love, Cole





2 comments:

  1. Oh, sister, I'm right there with you on the seesaw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) I dunno which is worse.... three or the big ole' log. LOL...

    Sent ya an email!

    Thinking and praying for ya!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for stopping by Simply Created by Cole. I love this space for conversation and community. Won't you join us on this journey?!{Please keep this space honoring to God and to those who visit, thank you.} Love, Cole

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...