Monday, October 18, 2010

Marco...

...Polo


Isn't that the cute of cute pictures?
I can't take credit for it...
I find a lot of cutie-pa-tutie pictures from We Heart It.

Please forgive my long absence from the blogging world as of lately...
I've missed the great people I've gotten to know...
I've missed YOU.

It's been busy...
Life has been changed...
Learning to live without a loved one...
Trying to catch up on three weeks worth of life...
I feel like I'm chasing my tail more than anything.

I'm on the hunt for a lap-top...
Looking for some options...
Hoping that I will find something this week...

Right now, I'm borrowing a computer...
I'm so grateful for that!

What would you recommend for a budget friendly lap-top?

Have a Lovely Day,
Cole


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for stopping by Simply Created by Cole. I love this space for conversation and community. Won't you join us on this journey?!{Please keep this space honoring to God and to those who visit, thank you.} Love, Cole

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...