Friday, October 29, 2010

A Secret...

I have a secret...
I love to bake!
Like full out, full on, bake up a storm.


This *sweet* secret began...
when I was little.
Watching my mom bake all her goodies...
for holidays, special occasions, those needing some encouragement, and just because.

I remember standing on the kitchen table chair watching her...
whip, stir, sprinkle...
such sweet goodies.
Occasionally, sneaking a warm cookie off the parchment paper only...
to leave a ring of a cookie gone missing.

Because of my mom...
I love to bake.
I've not done much baking this past year until a summer trip to the Orchard.
Now, with the Holidays approaching...
I look forward to baking some amazing recipes passed on from my mom...
Trying some new ideas...
And sharing these wonderful goodies with others and YOU.

To get it started...
here is a glimpse of a yummy peach pie...
Created with yummy peaches from the orchard.

And boy do I have any amazing recipe for you...
A recipe for the pie that will allow you to enjoy it year round.

 For now, here is a sneak peak to get your taste buds going...

Yep, this is homemade, fresh, peach pie...
Straight from the Orchard to my oven.


What is your secret?

Have a Lovely Day,
Cole

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for stopping by Simply Created by Cole. I love this space for conversation and community. Won't you join us on this journey?!{Please keep this space honoring to God and to those who visit, thank you.} Love, Cole

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...