Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Snail Mail {Thoughtful on a Tuesday}

Lately this little verse has been popping into my head...

"And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds."
 Hebrews 10:24 (NIV)

As I continue to walk this journey of life with God...
I've learned and continue to learn and be taught that when God puts something on your heart...
there is always a reason.

A reason we may not be able to see,
or know,
or ever see the results of.
But, HE is there in it, among it, working through us as we follow HIM in the journey called life.

When I hear or think of the words, "And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deed," I think of "Snail Mail."

Good, Old-Fashioned, letters, cards, and notes.
This is something that I used to do a lot {especially in the college days}.
Something I want to get back into doing.
Not for myself...
but to spur another on, encourage someone, show them love.


There is something about receiving a card or letter in the mail...
Or, a sticky note on your desk at work with a kind gesture...
That speaks volumes of love.

Love that can have the power to change the out-look of another's day...
Love that can give someone the courage and faith to take a step...
Love that can show another one you care.

How do you encourage others??
I'd love to hear your thoughts and ideas.

Have a Lovely Day,
Cole

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for stopping by Simply Created by Cole. I love this space for conversation and community. Won't you join us on this journey?!{Please keep this space honoring to God and to those who visit, thank you.} Love, Cole

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...