Monday, October 25, 2010

Sweet Life Cafe

What do you think of when you hear the words, "Sweet Life Cafe?"...

Do you think of this?

This...

Or, maybe you think of this...


There were *sweets* at the "Cafe" I'm talking about...
But, it was more than just eating sweet things...
It was a time of fellowship, of community...
A time for women to come together for a day to be...
Challenged, Strengthened, Fed, Nourished...
through the Word of God, 
through the testimonies of others,
through fellowship with other sisters in Christ.

Thank you so much for your prayers for our Women's Retreat that was held on September 25th...
Thank you for praying for the leaders to guide...
Women to be fed...
and for all things to fall into place.

God showed up.
He was there.
Working in the hearts of the women,
through John 6:35.

Here are some snapshots of that day...









What is your favorite *Sweet* thing about Community?

Have a Lovely Day,
Cole

2 comments:

  1. Hi Nicole -

    I found your site via Lisa Leonards. You are one of the winners - so fun. I just love Lisa's stuff. :)
    So, I saw the name of your site and LOVE checking out new blogs so I popped over. I have to ask.. I am on the planning committee for my churchs women's retreat coming up in April. I am intrigued by all the clothes and shoes lined up on the floor. If you have a minute would you mind emailing me where I can find detailed instructions for the game? If you do not have time. No problem, I understand.
    Our retreat is titled "Be Still". I might have to make some book marks with the Ps. 46:10 verse - it fits so well.
    Thank you for the inspiration!
    Kim
    pkfolgate@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim,
    Thank you for reading! I love Lisa's stuff too. So pretty and so meaningful. That's great about your retreat. I'll send you that information over email. Look for it soon! You'll have to post your retreat, I'd love to see what you do!

    Cole

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for stopping by Simply Created by Cole. I love this space for conversation and community. Won't you join us on this journey?!{Please keep this space honoring to God and to those who visit, thank you.} Love, Cole

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...