Tuesday, October 5, 2010

{Thoughtful on a Tuesday}

I enjoy quotes...
I enjoy the history of them...
the meaning...
the thoughts they provoke.
Here are a few of my favorite...
{Thoughtful on a Tuesday}

I am only one, but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something; and because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.
-Helen Keller-
Every experience God gives us, every person he puts in our lives, is the perfect preparation for the future that only he can see." 
-Corrie Ten Boom.
"All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen." 
-Ralph Waldo Emerson.
 photos property of Simply Created by Cole
 What are some of your favorite quotes or thoughts?
 Have a lovely day,
Cole
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for stopping by Simply Created by Cole. I love this space for conversation and community. Won't you join us on this journey?!{Please keep this space honoring to God and to those who visit, thank you.} Love, Cole

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...