Monday, October 11, 2010

Where in the world...

There is something about fall that makes me want to travel...
Maybe it's the cooler weather...
Or the changing leaves...
Any way I look at it...
There are places I would love to go...
to see...
to experience...
Here are some of my favorite wish-list travel places...
{in no particular order}

* Greece
{ok, this one is my all time numero uno wish}

*San Franciso
{to see the Golden Gate Bridge, Pier, and on and on}

*New York
{this small town girl wants to see the city and the Broadway shows}

*Chicago
{i've been there once, and long to go back}

*Maine
{in the fall, need i say more?}

*Puerta Vallarta
{beaches, sand, sun}

*Italy
{i just love the buildings}

*New Zeland
{1 of my favorite movies was filmed there, can you guess which one}

Yep, just a few place listed...
but
many more I'd love to see...


Where in the world would you go if given the opportunity??

Have a Lovely Day,
Cole


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for stopping by Simply Created by Cole. I love this space for conversation and community. Won't you join us on this journey?!{Please keep this space honoring to God and to those who visit, thank you.} Love, Cole

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...