Thursday, November 4, 2010

Beauty found in God

This week seems to have a theme...
Hmm...
I haven't planned it that way, it just sort-of happened.

As I'm thinking about my walk with God...
I desire to see Him more clearly...
desire to know Him more...
desire to share the beauty that can only come from Him...
Beauty that is shared through everyday life...
Beauty that is shared from loving others well...
Beauty that only He can create.

Earlier this week, for {Thoughtful on a Tuesday}...
I shared how God creates Beautiful Things and...
that He has created each of us beautiful in His image.

Today, here is Adie Camp sharing about the Beauty of the Lord in song.
If you want to hear another of her great and worshipful songs, click here.

I hope you have a beautiful day!
Cole

{p.s. to get to the other sites, just click on the green text}


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for stopping by Simply Created by Cole. I love this space for conversation and community. Won't you join us on this journey?!{Please keep this space honoring to God and to those who visit, thank you.} Love, Cole

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...