Sunday, November 28, 2010

Christmas {Versatile} Wreath


Remember this Thanksgiving wreath???


A super easy, super quick, versatile wreath that can be made in a matter of minutes...
and for a few dollars...

Well...
I'm back at it again!
This time I'm going to show you a few quick changes...
to take it from this....


To This...


It's super easy are you ready?
1. Remove the straight pin from the leaves, this is what is holding it on.
{Hint, it's a Styrofoam wreath from the Dollar Store}

2. Tie a bow out of ribbon and clip or pin to the top.
{Lots of options for this...use what you have, go to the Dollar Store, on and on...}

3. Find your favorite ornament and....


4. Stick it on with another straight pin.
{When standing away from the wreath, not zoomed in with a camera, you can't see the pin}


I big, fat, puffy heart this wreath!

*The hints of Gold sparkle
*The little bird made from hymnal music
{P.S. I found it at Target for $2}
*The way the colors came together without me even planning it!
{I love it when that happens!}


I love this Simply Created wreath. Hmmm....I'm now planning the next quick change to this wreath.
What should be next??
New Years?
Valentines?
???

Today I am linking up with The Girl Creative and Just Something I Whipped UpI'm also at Skip to My Lou "Made By You Monday."Come on over and see all the goodies! I hear that they are having some great Christmas idea link-ups.  It's a great community of craft and handmade artists.


* I am also super excited and humbled to join Dana at Saturday Mornings All On a Dime and her Strut Your Stuff Link Party. Head on over there now to get some more excellent handmade ideas. Perfect ideas for home, life, and Christmas! I have links to her blog below and you can click on the hyper links. *
{Thanks Dana!}

The Girl Creative





Have a Lovely, 
Simply Created,
Day!

Cole

2 comments:

  1. This is a great post! I would love for you to link up to my Strut Your Stuff Party! http://danajeanward.blogspot.com/2010/11/link-up-giveaway-and-winner.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You Dana! I am humbled and excited to be a part of your link up party. Thank You!! I look forward to reading and looking at all the creations on your site. :)

    Cole

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for stopping by Simply Created by Cole. I love this space for conversation and community. Won't you join us on this journey?!{Please keep this space honoring to God and to those who visit, thank you.} Love, Cole

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...