Monday, November 15, 2010

So much...

Thank you for joining me today on this Journey of...
Creations, Life, and the Hope of God.

I am so thankful and humbled that you take the time out of your precious day to...
read about these journeys,
comment,
and email.
{I love reading each and every one!}

Thank you so much for being apart of this community!

Today there is so much to think about...to do.
A virtual to-do list so-to-speak...
{Here's just a little sneak peak}

1. Christmas Shopping/Decorating/Planning...
I know we haven't even had Turkey Day yet, but I truly love Christmas.

2. Mid-Terms...
It's about that time for grades to be due again.

3. Our Church's annual Peppernut Shop Fundraiser...
Planning and baking some scrumptious pies.

4. Laundry
Does this ever really go off the list? ;)

5. Wisdom/Prayers
Some really great wisdom and prayers sent from a spiritual sister and a spiritual mom,
to think about, to process, to put action to.

6. Dr. Appointments {Ugh...}
While I really wish I could be working on the above five...
I have some Dr. appointments today.
We are pretty certain its my gallbladder and praying nothing else.
So, while you are reading this...
I'm either waiting in the waiting room or 
trying not to be poked and prodded like cattle.


What's on your to-do list?

Have a Lovely Day,
Cole






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for stopping by Simply Created by Cole. I love this space for conversation and community. Won't you join us on this journey?!{Please keep this space honoring to God and to those who visit, thank you.} Love, Cole

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...