Monday, December 13, 2010

Christmas 2010 Tour of Homes {with The Nester}

I am so excited to give you a tour today full of Christmas delight!

I just love Christmas!
The lights...
The decorations...
The scents...
The time with family and friends...
And...
The best Christmas gift ever!
{Want to know what that is?!?!.....CLICK HERE}

I'll be joining The Nester today from the Nesting Place for...

I just know that there is going to be A-LOT of fabulousness of the season!
Something for everyone.

So grab a cup of coffee or hot chocolate,
put on your favorite slippers,
and enjoy,

Christmas by Simply Created by Cole







Simply Created Versatile Christmas Vases 




Simply Created Versatile Christmas Wreath



Simply Created Memo Board
*Tutorial to come*

Have a lovely, inspired day!
Cole

2 comments:

  1. All I Know about Christmas I learned from Jesus -love this. Merry Christmas. Thank you for the tour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to you too! I loved your entry way and how you decorated it for Christmas. Especially, the potted flowers! So great to find new peeps through the home tour!

    Cole

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for stopping by Simply Created by Cole. I love this space for conversation and community. Won't you join us on this journey?!{Please keep this space honoring to God and to those who visit, thank you.} Love, Cole

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...