Monday, December 20, 2010

Memo Board Tutorial

'This will be one of the easiest and quickest crafts ever...
{Promise}
I saw this idea several, several months ago on-line...
and I forgot where I got it from.

If you have done one of these before...
I would so love it if you would leave a link in the comments of how you've used this idea.
I'd love to share your ideas too and give credit.
{The more inspiration the better, right?!}



You will need:
1 8x10 frame {or any size you prefer}
1 piece of scrapbook paper cut to the size of your frame
1 expo marker


* Cut the paper to size of the frame and insert it like a photo {keeping the glass in it}
HINT: You can use scrapbook paper, fabric, wrapping paper, anything you have on hand.
{I'm thinking of changing my paper out for the seasons}


Write on the glass with an Expo marker and your done!
Just place your memo board where you like.
It will wipe off with a wet paper towel.

{I have mine in the kitchen and write little words of inspiration on it.}

What words give you inspiration?

Have a Lovely, Created day!
Cole
P.S. Don't forgot to leave a link with your memo board ideas...
And...
I'll be linking up with these fabulous blogs today!




The Girl Creative <Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Thank you Heather! Have a very, Merry Christmas!

    <3,
    Cole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! had to make one. Thanks for sharing. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Natasha! I'd love to see the one you created. Merry Christmas to you too!!

    <3,
    Cole

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely idea Cole! I have so many words of inspiration, but always a pleasure to read more. I have a chalkboard wall in the office where I keep old ones and write new ones.

    Have a lovely Christmas week!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Reese, Happy {early} Birthday! Ohhh, I would love a chalkboard wall in an office or craft room. Great idea! I started a chalkboard from an old mirror. The paint didn't work well, and it's not finished yet. ;)

    Merry Christmas!
    Cole

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for stopping by Simply Created by Cole. I love this space for conversation and community. Won't you join us on this journey?!{Please keep this space honoring to God and to those who visit, thank you.} Love, Cole

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...