Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Feature Guest Post::Crystal Stine {Thoughtful on a Tuesday}

Hello Friends!
I am so thankful and blessed by this community. :0)

Today...
I am excited to introduce you to a friend of mine.
Her name is Crystal Stine and she blogs over at Shine.

She blogs about life, crafts, and God.
{Three of my favorite things!}
Her love for God is evident through her writing.

And it is through God...
that He placed a word on both our hearts for today...
the same word...

And that word is...
HOPE.


----------------------------------


Hey…you. You’re on my heart this morning. I have a question for you. Are you feeling:

Alone
Invisible
Sad
Heart heavy
Discouraged
Over-looked
Overwhelmed
Stuck?

I know you, sweet one. I have been there – I have felt those things. Over the past 27 years, in 2010, in the last month, in the last hour – I have felt every one of those heartaches, sometimes all at once. Stuck in the mire of the life we live that was never promised to be perfect, we search for perfection and “better” and … more… and when it remains illusive we
sink.


But there is HOPE. Perfection at our finger-tips, reaching out for us, searching for US, SEEING us. Our God sees – He sees, in the chaos of the world around us, through the darkness and difficult days, He sees You, dear heart.

With Him you are never 

Alone
Invisible
Sad
Heart heavy
Discouraged
Over-looked
Overwhelmed
Stuck

You are nothing less than loved. You are SEEN, by the ONE who looks past your fear and disappoint and straight into your heart. And He takes up residence there, to heal and sooth.



She gave this name to the LORD who spoke to her: “You are the God who sees me,” for she said, “I have now seen the One who sees me.” (Genesis 16:13, NIV)

---Feature Guest Post by:
Crystal Stine

{Thank you Crystal!}

Have a beautiful day!
Cole

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! And just what I need to hear. Thanks Cole and Crystal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry too many mis-spells in the reply above. ;)

    Thank you for you kinds words, I'm glad it touched your heart. It is a journey of hope w/ God this year. (Jer. 29:11).

    Cole

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for stopping by Simply Created by Cole. I love this space for conversation and community. Won't you join us on this journey?!{Please keep this space honoring to God and to those who visit, thank you.} Love, Cole

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...