Sunday, January 9, 2011

A New Look...

...for a new year!
{insert squeal here}

For a long while now I have been wanting to make some changes.
One of those being the design on this here blog...

More white space...
{memories of High School journalism and yearbook are coming back}
A new header 
{I love the green scrolls!}
A Navigation bar
{still reading on how to do that}
I've enjoyed learning the different steps to change the design of a blog.
{With the help of the new Blogger designs}
Let me tell ya though...
I admire Blog/Web designers.

The work they do...
The amount of time they put in to each and every detail.

Because...
I've learned the hard way how tricky it is once you start "tweaking" things on your blog.

One wrong click..
One wrong key stroke..
and
POOF!

Your work is re-arranged,
or worse yet...
You've deleted something you just spent HOURS working on.
{said from experience}

I hope you enjoy these new changes for this new year!
{I've still got some a lot of "tweaking" to do...I'll see you this week when I reveal my word for 2011.}

Have a relaxing Sunday,
Cole



2 comments:

  1. Looks GREAT! So clean and easy to read. Blogging is much more involved than I thought it would be, but thankfully so many bloggers share great tips on their blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Katie! There is so much to know/learn about blogging. So many choices too! I'm thankful for the tips that others share too.

    Thank you for the kind words!
    Have a relaxing Sunday,
    Cole

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for stopping by Simply Created by Cole. I love this space for conversation and community. Won't you join us on this journey?!{Please keep this space honoring to God and to those who visit, thank you.} Love, Cole

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...