Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Figuring Life Out - One Thousand Gifts

Hello Friends,
How has your day been?

We missed out on the snow,
but boy do we have the frigid wind.
It whips back and forth,
threatening to "steal" my very breath.

So, right now...
I am snuggled up at home,
with my fleece blanket and a steaming cup of Joe.

Won't you join me?
Take the burdens of today,
the stresses of today,
the craziness that is this blizzard...
and join me in watching Ann Voskamp's "One Thousand Gifts."

I am so looking forward to joining the Bloom (in)courage Book Club and reading Ann's book.
In fact...
I have already read the first chapter.

...It has reached in and gripped the depths of my heart...

I'd love to have you join us...
Just leave a comment below or if you've started reading it...

What has gripped the depths of your heart?

Have a Beautiful Day,
Cole


2 comments:

  1. Isn't that video beautiful??

    You've been tagged! Start coming up with 15 interesting facts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rachy!
    It is a beautiful video and book! Hope you can read it too! 15 facts...hmm. :0)

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for stopping by Simply Created by Cole. I love this space for conversation and community. Won't you join us on this journey?!{Please keep this space honoring to God and to those who visit, thank you.} Love, Cole

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...