Thursday, February 24, 2011

Keep Moving....


Thank you all so much for your prayers this week!
I am so grateful for them.
I am feeling better than last Saturday, but still trying to get over the yuck.

Don't you just love the above print?
I don't claim it as mine, but wanted to share the source with you.
I found it on pinterest.
A great site with lots of visual eye candy.

I love this print because it reminds me to keep going....

Just like in a previous post HERE....
Of one of my many summer time memories involving a bike when I was way younger.

Do you have any fun summer time memories of when you were younger that you would like to share?

Enjoy!
Have a Lovely Day,
Cole


2 comments:

  1. hi there!
    So funny because I recently posted this same pic on my blog:) i LOOOVE it too with the cute bike;)
    I have lots of great memories from playing out doors as well, some of my favorite memories are of me walking on the beach with my Grandfather;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Heart Smiles! Your blog is beautiful and so is your shop. Thank you for reading here! I'm on a bike "kick" lately, especially vintage ones. What a great memory of your Grandfather. Have a lovely Friday. Hope you come back and visit.
    Blessings,
    Cole

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for stopping by Simply Created by Cole. I love this space for conversation and community. Won't you join us on this journey?!{Please keep this space honoring to God and to those who visit, thank you.} Love, Cole

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...