Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sunday Surprise: {An award....and a thank you}

I was so surprised & excited to find out that Natasha had awarded me with the....


Thank you Natasha!
And...
Thank you dear readers!!

I just love this community,
big, fat, puffy heart it...


It is my first blogging award!  Here is how it works:

1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 8 recently discovered great bloggers.
{I wish I could send more!}
4. Contact the bloggers and let them know about the award.
~

Here are 7 things you might not know about me:
 1. I enjoy traveling.
2. I love worship/music but I am not a singer.
3. My eyes go from green to gold depending on what I wear.
4. I love handmade.
5. My sister and I "chased" storms growing up.
6. I will stand in line for several hours for a great concert.
7. I hate heights.


And now...
to share more of the blogging community with you.
I'd like to share these bloggers with you and award them with the stylish blogger award.


Have a Lovely Day,
Cole

8 comments:

  1. Lara, Rachy, and Elizabeth,
    You are welcome! Thank you for your inspiring words and sharing your journeys! It's a blessing knowing each of you.

    Hugs,
    Cole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Cole, I have been away from my blog, taking care of my new baby. Just saw your award - THANK YOU so much! You are so sweet! And thanks for the congratulations!! Blessings!..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your bundle of new joy!!! Blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much, Cole, for the blog award! You are so sweet to think of me! Sorry it took me this long to get back to you...I've kind of been absent and am now finding some time to get back into doing projects and blogging about them.

    Thanks again!
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lauren! You are most welcome! I love the projects that you do. Definitely an inspiration! Blessings,
    Cole

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for stopping by Simply Created by Cole. I love this space for conversation and community. Won't you join us on this journey?!{Please keep this space honoring to God and to those who visit, thank you.} Love, Cole

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...