Saturday, February 19, 2011

Weekend Thoughts... {What are you thankful for?}

Hi friends!
It is a beautiful day here...
the weather is perfect!!

I've been feeling a little under the weather so to speak...
and this morning {really, super-de-dooper, early morning}....
I woke to excruciating pain.
The kind where you can't breath, can't move, and wonder "what in the world."


Things are better now, I feel better now, and we're keeping an eye on things.

I am so really, really, really, thankful that my family lives close.
That they could be here before the rooster crows, and the sun rises.
That I can call them and wake them out of a deep sleep.


Thankful that they are here...Thankful for my family...

On this weekend....
Have a Lovely Weekend!
Blessings, 
Cole

6 comments:

  1. Glad you are feeling better... I am thankful today for my electric blanket! I'm feeling under the weather myself!

    http://tahe2.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thankful for changing seasons. Not only in the weather but also in life. I am thankful spring is just around the corner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a beautiful picture. This weekend I am grateful for my Savior

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you TH! I do feel better, definitely better than I did.

    Blessings,Cole

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Rosanne!
    I can not wait for Spring either! To be able to wear a light jacket and enjoy the outdoors. How has your weekend been?
    Blessings,
    Cole

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Rachy,
    How are you? I am definitely glad for Him too! This weekend proved I couldn't do it without Him.
    Blessings,
    Cole

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for stopping by Simply Created by Cole. I love this space for conversation and community. Won't you join us on this journey?!{Please keep this space honoring to God and to those who visit, thank you.} Love, Cole

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...