Tuesday, March 8, 2011

DIY Spring{y} Organization

Lately, I have been loving flowers, especially in fabrics.
The brighter, the bolder, the better.
{There is an especially cute rug at Target that I'm dreaming of. Oh, the restraint...}

So what do you get when you mix bright, bold flowers and green?
Because you all know I like love green...
You get this!

A very bright, happy, Spring{y} bulletin board!

I just love it!
It adds so much color...
It is very light weight...
Super easy to make...


The bulletin board I found at our local store for around $5.
The fabric and ribbon I already had.

So how did I make it?

* I used fabric glue to glue fabric to the cork board.
*I used ribbon to cover up the rough edges and used the same fabric glue.
*Hot glued the green ribbon to the back to make a hanger.
{Did I mention it was really, super light weight?}
*Make some flowers to go in the corner and hot glue on.

I just love it!
A beautiful yet Simply Created bulletin board.

Have A Lovely Day,
Cole
I'll be linking up with these great sites today:



this blessed nest
Photobucket
The Girl Creative
Tip Junkie handmade projects works for me wednesday at we are that family

10 comments:

  1. I love your fabric choice!! It looks really pretty with the yellow ribbon!

    Visiting from www.acoupleofcraftaddicts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is adorable! I would totally buy that at the store ... looks great! I love the colors, so happy.

    Visiting from Kellie's Spring Fling.

    Maegan :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fabric is that? I love it and want to buy it!
    Lacey
    lacey.quale@gmail.com
    www.thequalefamily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! And so spring-y and cheerful! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. it so fun! i love the fabric & the posie flowers! adorable.

    thank you so much for linking up to the SPRING FLING!

    have a super day.
    kellie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Heather for the sweet comments and for stopping in! Hope to see ya again.
    Blessings,
    Cole

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Maegan! I love the colors too! I love my craft area it is completely different than the rest of my house!
    Blessings, Cole

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Lacey,
    Thank you! The fabric is by Cranston Village. www.CranstonVillage.com I went onto their site but could not find it. I actually found this fabric in our local Wal-Mart store. They still sell a little bit of fabric. I'll ask around and see if I can find another place that might sell it. They (WM) had the same fabric in one other color choice too.
    Hope you find it and thank you!
    Blessings, Cole

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Cheryl! I love it too!
    Blessings,
    Cole

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you Kellie! I love your Spring Fling idea. What a great place for community and getting some great inspiration. I'm now thinking of what I can do for next week. Been wanting to bring some "Spring" into my home for awhile now.
    Blessings,
    Cole

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for stopping by Simply Created by Cole. I love this space for conversation and community. Won't you join us on this journey?!{Please keep this space honoring to God and to those who visit, thank you.} Love, Cole

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...