Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Now it Springs Up...{Thoughtful on a Tuesday}

I am reminded of a verse as I look forward to Spring.

 “Forget the former things;
   do not dwell on the past.
 See, I am doing a new thing!
   Now it springs up; do you not perceive it?
Isaiah 43:18-20

This verse has been on my heart...
God is speaking to me through it,
...challenging
...changing
...growing

It's one of those verses that needs to "marinate."
He's not done yet with this verse.

Just like with the changing of seasons,
the spring cleaning...
the clearing out of the garden beds...

God loves us too much to leave us where we are.
God loves me too much to leave me where I am.

The question is,
""Will I let the Master Gardner do His Work?..."

What is God saying to you today?

In the mean time,
How about a fun Spring{y} Craft?
Just click on the picture below to take you to it!

Have a Lovely Day,
Cole






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for stopping by Simply Created by Cole. I love this space for conversation and community. Won't you join us on this journey?!{Please keep this space honoring to God and to those who visit, thank you.} Love, Cole

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...