Tuesday, March 8, 2011

One Year Ago Today {To God Be the Glory}

One year ago today I pushed, "Post" on my first blog writing.
One year ago today, God met me in a rough place.
One year ago today, He revealed to me dreams I never knew I had...
desires for a purpose far greater than what I even know now.

One year ago today, I took a step of faith, in God's leading.
I am ever so grateful for how He never leaves nor forsakes us.
For how He makes all things new...

Where it began {those first days}....


*Dreamin' Big Dreams*

I know God is not finished.
There is still a story to tell to be lived...
Steps of faith to be taken...
Things He is working in the secret of my heart...
Those Dreaming Big Dreams kind of things...

Thank you so much for being a part of this journey, this community.
Your friendship is a blessing!

To God Be {All} the Glory!

Blessings for a Beautiful,
Simply Created Day,
Cole

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for stopping by Simply Created by Cole. I love this space for conversation and community. Won't you join us on this journey?!{Please keep this space honoring to God and to those who visit, thank you.} Love, Cole

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...